Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I'm Back...

But I can't guarantee that I will post very often.  I will probably be changing the look of my blog in the next while, too until I really like the way it looks. 
I have been out of the blogosphere for a while, but I know most of you have been keeping up with me on facebook.  Things have changed a lot since the last post on my old blog.  I am now a single mom, working full-time and trying to keep up with my fast-growing boys.  Ethan is now 4 1/2 and is as smart as ever.  Spencer is 2 1/2 and loves to boss everyone around.  They are both adjusting better than I expected to their new lives of our house/Daddy's house, daycare, and much less Mommy time.  I don't know if I will take the time to "catch up" on my blogging, but I will keep up as well as I can.  Welcome to my new blog. :) 

6 comments:

  1. Good for you! You GO GIRL! I am proud of where you are and where you are going. Our thoughts are with you often and our prayers are always with you. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are glad to hear from you again. Please blog from time to time for those that do't follow you on Facebook. It is good to hear you are doing so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Welcome back to blogland. I like your blog background. Super cute, but not too cutesy... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. NOted!
    Glad to hear that you are adjusting well. Lots of love, hugs and prayers to you and yours!
    I will find you on facebook too!
    love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are back! What a cute name for a blog. :) Really, though, I hope you update often, with lots of PICTURES.

    ReplyDelete