Saturday, February 20, 2010
Saturday
Today has been a pretty good and busy day for me. I got to spend a lot of the day playing with my pretty little niece, Lillian. That was the best part. My awesome dad and brother spent a good portion of the day putting together, setting up, and arranging furniture at my house. I now have all matching (the same color) furniture in my living room, and although I have never been big on decorating my home, I am excited about the new look. I also now have enough dresser space for all of my kids' clothes. That will be nice (if I ever put the clothes in those dressers). I spent a few hours of the day in training for work and it wasn't incredibly boring, so that was ok, too. And now my kids are already asleep, which is a huge improvement on the past few nights. They have been liking to stay awake until after 10:00 lately. Oh, and food. My dad made a delicious breakfast, we had Cafe Rio for dinner, and Nathan, Christine, and I went to Nielsen's for dessert. Oh, yeah. I got to go shopping for baby girl clothes this morning, too. So much fun. I wish I had an excuse (and the money) to do that more often. I think that's it. Thanks, family, for being a part of my good Saturday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment