Thursday, March 18, 2010

Lately

I don't really have much to say, I just thought it was time for a new post.  I am really enjoying the beautiful spring-like weather we have been having here.  In a couple of days it will really be spring!  Spring has always been my favorite season, but this year, for some reason, it feels like pure bliss.  The boys and I have enjoyed playing outside in the sunshine that remains after work and day care since the time change.  I love daylight savings time!  I don't really understand why there are so many people that dislike it.  It makes me happy! 
The boys' day care provider and I are toying with the idea of potty training Spencer.  I am not sure if I am ready, but I think Miss L and Spencer are, so next week might be the week.  Wish us luck!
Ethan got a new bike the other day.  He thinks it is too big, so he spends most of his riding time on his old bike, but I think he will really love it soon.  Spencer doesn't have much patience for learning how to pedal, so he has mostly been sticking to his "truck" that he scoots along on and doesn't mind that Ethan isn't quite ready to pass his old bike on to him yet.
I watched 'The Princess and the Frog' last night.  By myself.  It was really cute.  I think I will buy that one.  I hope that the people at Disney continue releasing feature cartoons like it.
That's about all I can think of right now.  I never take pictures anymore.  Boring, I know.  It actually drives me crazy to think about how few pictures I have taken of my boys in the past few months.  Oh, well. 
Oh, yeah.  Spencer said his first solo prayer tonight.  Sooo cute!  He did a great job.  I was actually shocked by how much he said.  I think it must help him to have Ethan's simple prayers as an example, because he said all of the same things Ethan usually says.  I just love my boys! 

1 comment:

  1. You are doing so good mamma! I am glad to hear that you are all happy and well. Lovenhugs to you and yours!! :)

    ReplyDelete