Monday, April 5, 2010

Life

My life is a pretty good life.  It's actually quite great.  I tend to forget how good I have it sometimes.  I have just realized lately that it has been a while since I have had a really bad day.  I have mostly good days, and even my not so good days seem easy when I think about what could be.  I have two beautiful children who love me (most of the time), and I love them.  I have a good job with great co-workers.  I have a comfortable place to live and a car to drive.  I have an awesome, incredibly supportive, and fun family.  I have the Gospel.  I have great friends (even if they are few).  I have a (mostly) healthy body.  I have a lot.  Yes, there are things that I want and don't have, but I have faith that either I will get those things someday or the wanting will fade.  I have what I need and a lot of what I want.  I am truly blessed.
I could complain about some things tonight, too, but it just wouldn't feel right.  I have a sister who is suffering from (probably) incurable chronic migraines, a cousin (in-law) who is not healing well after an accident, some friends who are struggling with infertility, and there are countless others who have it worse than I do right now.  Plus, I am sure I will do my share of complaining in future posts.  I am pretty sure that I was going to write more, but I sort of went off on a tangent and now I can't remember what.  Oh, well.  I guess the moral of the story is: Life is Beautiful! (Ooh, I need to watch that movie again.)  Have a great week, all!   

No comments:

Post a Comment