My wonderful fiance, Patrick Cassidy, proposed on October 8, 2010. I am so excited to become his wife. (No, I'm not sure when that will be yet.) He is a great guy. We have lots of fun together, even if we only get to have that fun on the weekends. I'm not really sure why I allowed myself to become involved in a long distance relationship, but I am sure glad I did because Patrick is definitely worth it. Isn't he cute? :)
 |
| Us, about a month after our first date. |
The boys love him. They have fun playing with him, and I have enjoyed watching them grow more and more fond of him. Ethan took a while to warm up, but he and Spencer are both excited for the wedding. I am just grateful that Patrick decided to stick with us, even though his first weekend with all of us was less than enjoyable. He is more patient than I think he gives himself credit for.
.jpg) |
| Patrick and the boys having a "back ride". They love it. :) |
In other news, Ethan is in kindergarten this year. He loves it! He is learning so much, and I am so proud of how well he's doing. He is always eager to do his homework and read his assigned books, and that makes me one happy mommy.
 |
| Ethan on his first day of Kindergarten. |
Spencer is as silly and independent as ever. I came downstairs one day last month and found him naked and drawing/painting with chalk on my walls and furniture. I am not sure what made him decide to undress himself, but I'm thinking he must get his best inspiration in the buff.
 |
| My naked artist. |
 |
| His art. |
No, I don't blog as often as I'd like to, but we are very happy and looking forward to what our future holds. Hopefully, more frequent blog posts will be included.
Yay!! So excited for you all!
ReplyDeleteYour boys are all so cute!
I love Ethan's shirt on his first day of school.
Spencer. Oh, Spencer! So cute and silly!
Congrats! We are very excited for you and your cute kids.
ReplyDeleteI cannot believe you finally blogged and then I forgot to comment.
ReplyDeleteYay! We're so excited for you all and I love the pictures.
Seriously, I know that Spencer and my SW are related--she used to be inspired by nakedness. Thank goodness she's grown out of it. Middle school art teachers sort of frown on that sort of thing.