Ethan is still doing well in school. I am so proud of him. He even finally holds his pencil correctly. Most days I think he likes his new school and teacher. He is still fascinated by the weather. He learned about weather at school for a couple of weeks this month. He loved it, of course. Ethan is also way too into the Wii. He loves Super Mario Bros., and he's actually pretty good at it. He and Pops (Patrick) made it to the secret world at the end of the game, and now he's obsessed with finding out if there are more secret worlds to find.
Spencer is still his crazy, funny, moody self. He says things almost every day that surprise me and make me laugh. He's learning faster than I'm able to teach him, and his sensitive, sweet personality comes out more and more all the time. He's always hungry, and he might be in love with his cousin, Cassidy. :)
The boys spent last weekend with Daddy and some of his family. They had a lot of fun (they always do with Daddy) and came home happy and exhausted.
That's about it for now. I'll try to post some pictures soon.
You blogged!!!!!!!!!!! Yay! Good to hear from you. Yes, pictures would be nice. Even junky ones show how big the boys are. I love that you said Ethan "finally" holds his pencil correctly. I still have two that don't, so won't ever will. aaaargh
ReplyDeleteFunny that The Queen said something about the pencil grip, because I was thinking, 'Yay! Lucky has hope, he WILL eventually hold his pencil correctly!"... hm, maybe not. :/
ReplyDeleteIt was really good to see you blog! I'm so glad that the boys have adjusted so well!
p.s. Maybe change your "us" picture to that cute new family one. You have one guy missing.
ReplyDeleteGreat to hear from you. I was wondering the other day if Ethan still loved weather. That's so fun. It's wonderful the boys are so happy -- and you too!
ReplyDelete