I stole these questions from my sister. I have been wanting to do something like this for a while, and I've finally gotten around to it. I will be posting an interview with Spencer soon also.
*What is your favorite sport? A Wii sport? Golfing.
*What are you best at in sports? What are those?
*When you come home from school what do you like to do? Play Wii.
*What do you do best? Maybe...I think I'm the best at basketball.
*How old is Mommy? 28
*How tall is Mommy? Uh, I don't know.
*What time does Mommy wake up on the morning? 9:00
*What does Mommy do when you are at school? Go to work.
*What do you love about your mommy? Like, um...is it like you give us something? Like that? Like, why do you love me? Because I do.
*How old is Daddy? 28*What is your daddy's favorite sport to play? I think he plays nothing.
*How strong is your daddy? Uh, uh, I don't know.
*How strong is Pops? He's strong as a back ride for us.
*How tall is your dad? Like, Um...30 inches.
*How tall is Pops? 31 inches.
*What do you like best about your dad? I like watching a movie with him.
*What is our favorite movie to watch as a family? Alice in Wonderland. (The last movie we watched together.)
*What do you do when you are really silly? Play with Legos.
*What is your room decorated with? Wood. (That's fancy, '80s wood paneling to be exact.)
*What is the best thing about you? I don't know.
*What is your favorite cartoon? Cat in the Hat.
*What is your favorite color? green
*What is your favorite dessert? ice cream
*What is your favorite drink? apple jiuce
*What is your favorite food? cheese pizza
*What is your favorite holiday? December. I think I like Halloween too. I like Halloween and Christmas.
*What is your favorite ice cream? vanilla*What is your favorite movie? I think...I like Cars.*What is your favorite place to go? Daddy's house. And Boston and Cassidy's house.
*What is your favorite restaurant? Olive Garden.
*What is your favorite song? Gotta Get Get. Wait, Right Round.
*What is your favorite store? Walmart.*What is your favorite time of day? 7:30
*Where would you like to go on vacation? Maybe Journey and Addie's house.*What is your favorite snack? Goldfish *What is your favorite toy? Choo-choo trains.
*What are your favorite bed time stories? Uh, what is that book called again?...If you Take a Mouse to the Movies.
*What is your favorite book? Missing Honey (A Berenstain Bears book we recently read.)
*What is your favorite subject in school? Recess...and snack, because I'm getting hungry there.
*Who is your favorite teacher? Ms. Godfrey
*What do you want to be when you grow up? A meteorologist.
*Who are your friends? Boston and Cassidy
*How tall are you? 101 inches.
*How old are you? 5
*How heavy are you? Too heavy.
*How much does Daddy weigh? Almost like 10 hundred inches.
*How much does Mommy weigh? 200 inches.
*What time do you wake up? 8:30
*What do you eat for breakfast? waffles
*Which of these do you think would be best:
a. Dinner with everyone at the table and the TV on your favorite show.
b. Dinner that everyone chose what they wanted from the fridge and no one ate the same thing.
c. Dinner with the whole family together and no TV on.Dinner with the whole family with the TV not on.*If you could have your room any way you wanted how would it be? A train place. Would it be clean or dirty? clean And who would clean it? you*Are you a good friend? yes
*If you are afraid or sad what do you do to help yourself feel better? Say a prayer.*What is the most fun thing our family has done lately? I don't know.*What is the nicest thing a friend has done for you? Play the Wii.
*What are two things we should do next Saturday? Go to Alex's house.*Do you believe in heaven? yes What do you think it is like? I don't know. I think it looks like clouds.*If you could have a weird, unusual pet, what would it be? kitten Why would you want that? Because that's my favorite pet.
*What have you done in school, or anywhere, that you were especially proud of? recess
*Do you think girls are better with, or without make-up on? Without makeup on.
*How much TV do you think kids should watch each day? Uh, I don't know.
*What is the grossest thing you can think of? bugs
*Tell me something you remember from Kindergarten. I remember recess...no...snack. (Nice.)*Who do you think you are most like in our family? Daddy Why? Because. *What are moms made of? skin
*Who is the boss at your house? Mommy*What does your mom like to do? To eat.
*If you could change one thing about your mom, what would it be? Your hair. What don't you like about my hair? That color. What color would you like it to be? Gold.
*What do you like most about Pops? Back rides.
*If you could change one thing about Pops, what would it be? Nothing.
*If you could change one thing about your daddy, what would it be? Nothing.
Cute! Thats a good idea ems!
ReplyDelete