Thursday, July 7, 2011

Life...According to Spencer

*How old are you?  3  (He was at the time.)
*How old is Mommy?  18
*What is your favorite food?  eggs
*What sports can you play?  On the Wii?...Super Mario Bros.  (Oh, dear.)
*How old is Daddy?  18  Pops?  18
*How tall are you?  Um...let me see...11.  I am 11 tall.
*What is your favorite TV show?  On the Wii (Netflix)?...Super Mario Bros. show.
*What is your favorite movie?  Umm...Uhh...The movie with the flying train, 'cause that's the movie that we never sawed.  Do you know that movie?  Daddy has it.  (Um, ok?)
*What do you like best about your dad?  presents
*What else does Daddy do that you like?  trains
*What makes you laugh?  tickle
*How strong is Pops?  I don't know.
*What is your favorite color?  Red and green and yellow.
*What is your favorite drink?  I kinda like orange juice.  (He doesn't, actually.)
*What is your favorite song?  Gotta Get Get and Fireflies.
*Where do you like to go eat?  The ones with the olives.  (Olive Garden.)
*What is your favorite snack?  Fruit snacks and apples and cheese.
*What is your favorite toy?  Legos  (He was playing with Legos during this interview.)
*Who are your friends?  Boston and Cassidy.
*How heavy are you?  100 heavy.
*What time do you get up?  At 100.
*What do you eat for breakfast?  bread
*Are you a nice brother?  No.  Why not?  'Cause, but I'm kind of nice.  I'm just a little nice.
*What is your favorite place to go with your family?  Target
*What is the grossest thing you can think of?  peanuts  (He loves peanuts.)
*What are moms made of?  Mommy is made of computers.
*What is your favorite animal?  A cow and sheeps.
*Who is the boss at your house?  Mommy and Pops.
*What does Mommy like to do?  Make dinner.
*What do you want to be when you grow up?  When I turn four, Boston will still be six.  (He is right...)
*What do you do best?  Play with Legos. 
*How tall is Mommy?  18  Daddy?  18  Pops?  He's tall as a motorcycle.
*What time does Mommy wake up?  At 8:30.  I know everything about it.  I better tell Cassidy that I know everything about it.
*What do you love about Mommy?  I love Pops  (Ouch!)
*What do you love about Daddy?  presents
*What do you love about Pops?  I love a lot of presents.  


And, there you have it.  I love this boy!

1 comment: