Friday, November 4, 2011

Halloween

The boys were way too excited for Halloween this year.  They were counting down the days all month long.  I think they were most excited to wear their costumes, but they were also looking forward to trick-or-treating and eating candy.  Our festivities began with Ethan's costume parade at school.  It was fun to see all of the cute costumes, and Ethan was so excited to see us there that he was beaming.










I let Spencer wear his costume to the parade since he was so excited to be a pumpkin.




He seemed to really be enjoying the parade, so we watched for a while after we saw Ethan.  Then, when I told him we needed to go, he said, "But everyone hasn't seen my costume yet."  Haha!  Then, like he usually does in the afternoon, he fell asleep in the car.





Since I knew he had a long evening ahead of him, I drove around for a while so he could keep sleeping. Then we went to pick Ethan up from school, and the only thing left to do (besides dinner) was wait until it was time to go trick-or-treating.  We (me, Shaun, and boys; Patrick was working again :( ) went to a trunk-or-treat with some friends, then went to the same neighborhood we went to last year.  The boys were stinking cute and had a lot of fun.  Spencer got a little bit tired toward the end, and Ethan got thirsty, but we didn't have any major breakdowns.  Here are some pictures of our evening.





Darth showing off some of his moves.


The pumpkin trying to avoid being injured by those moves.


They decided to trick-or-treat at Grandma and Grandpa's house first (since we were already there).  :)











The stinker played dead right as I snapped the picture.


1 comment:

  1. They are adorable. I love it. Ethan looks so grown up in his school parade.

    ReplyDelete