Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Staheli Family Farm

Last Thursday Shaun and I (Pops had to work :( ) took the boys to the Staheli Family Farm.  I was expecting the corn maze to be the most exciting part, but I was wrong.  There were lots of fun things to do. The boys had a blast!

There was tether ball.



The tallest swingset ever!







A little tractor sand toy.





It was really bright!  Haha.



The jumping pillow was totally awesome.





I love that this group of pictures turned out so well (and I love the succession (or whatever it's called) setting on my camera).












Here's another fun sequence.








Here's one of the few pictures of them together.




I absolutely love this one of Spencer rounding a corner at full speed.



Then there was the petting zoo (in which there was not much petting going on).





I was able to talk both of them into touching the sheep's wool.



These water pumps were pretty cool, too.



I'm pretty sure the corn slide was their favorite part.





They also rode on a cute carousel/swing thing.







Then we rode past the stinky cows...



to get to the pumpkin patch.  Ethan wanted to hold the green pumpkin.  It was heavy.



Ethan was really good about letting me taking his pictures that night.



Spencer, not as much.





Those cows were really stinky!



After the pumpkin patch, we took a quick break to eat some "dinner".



After that, we took a ride over to the corn maze.  Look how cute my boys are!





They had fun in the corn maze, but it was getting cold, and getting lost wasn't their favorite thing.



Pretty, huh?








Where's Spencer? :)


Daddy and his boys.



Mommy and her boys.



Ethan took this next picture all by himself, and he asked me to show it to everyone. :)



We then ended our evening with some pig races, which were funny to watch.  And, just in case you aren't totally sick of my photos, here are a few more of my favorites.  I did cut it down quite a bit, actually.  I took almost 300 of them.





Making a "corn angel". :)




Okay.  If you're still here, you survived looking at way too many of my pictures, and I applaud you.  The farm was a lot of fun.  Much more than I thought it would be.  Next year we will definitely take Pops with us, and I might even take a turn on the jumping pillow.  It looked super fun!

1 comment: