Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Our Super Scholar

I have some catching up to do...

Last Friday, Ethan received the "Super Scholar" award in his class for the month of October.  Shaun, Spencer, and I were able to surprise him by going to the assembly to watch him get his award.  It was fun to see Ethan at his school, and it was very nice to see how well-behaved he was even before he knew we were there watching him. :)  We are so proud of the hard work that he does in school and the progress he has made...even though when I told him how proud Mommy, Daddy, and Pops are of him for working so hard he said, "I don't really work very hard though."  Patrick predicted that he'd say something like that.  I guess it's time to challenge him a bit more.  Here are a few (bad) pictures of the event.


After his name was called.  (He didn't know he was getting the award until then.)


Receiving his certificate and pencil.

This is shortly after he spotted me.  He's proudly showing me his pencil.

Our Super Scholar!





No comments:

Post a Comment